Friday, June 28, 2013

My hopes......


My hope for early childhood education is universal preschool in giving every child an opportunity to attend preschool and not continue to the cycle of classism.  I believe equality amongst us all will close the gap of prejudices and stereotypes.  This week homosexual couples won the war on equality and further define the word for thousands of children living in same ex marriages.  It is not about being biblical but understanding social justice that we are all created equal.  I hope in promoting and advocating for universal preschool that I can stop the increasing gap of classism and all the negativity that surrounds differences.  Early childhood education is about creating possibilities and I want to be on the team that creates those possibilities for every family and their child. 

On that note, I want to thank everyone for your support, comments, motivation, and passion.  Although, we never saw each other face to face you were all inspirations in me continuing to strive to stay in school and pursue my dreams.  God Bless each and every one of you and may you all find happiness and success in all your future endeavors!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Michele,

    I really enjoy reading your posts. I find them very inspiring. Wishing the best in our final class and on your journey.

    Luci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michele,

    I wanted to thank you for all of insight and input throughout this course. I have enjoyed working with you. I wish you the best of luck on your continued journey as an anti-bias educator.

    Thanks again,

    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michele,
    I have appreciated your insights and the experiences you have shared. My learning experience has been enriched because of you. Best wishes in your pursuits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Michele,
    Thank you for sharing your experiences and insights for the past 8 weeks. I have enjoyed reading all your posts and I want to thank you for all the support you have extended towards me. I wish you all the best as you move ahead in your anti-bias journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure we all appreciate your knowledge and experience. I personally will use what I have learned from you to as part of my plans to become an advocate for children. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete